Friday, September 4, 2015

Ferocious and precocious

This whole trying to play catch up thing while still feeling like crap is proving harder than I ever thought it would be, but that's mainly because it's two steps forward and four back at the moment with my health.  The date is approaching quickly when I find out the surgery date for my back and at this point I'm not nervous anymore.  It has been too long and I am just looking for relief.  As I was sitting here this morning kind of procrastinating on writing this post, as, well, I couldn't find my voice  until my morning texts pointed me in my direction for the day.  Only true friends or partners can pick up your mood in an instant and say something that kick-starts you, and this morning it really only took being called a "brat" to find my voice.  Because yes I am!  And I am not ashamed to say it.  It makes me "ferocious and precocious", yes had to snag that little gem from Jessie J, and I think honestly those qualities are what help make me such a fighter.  I don't believe in sitting back and just letting life happen!  You have to be engaged and you must WORK at anything and everything in this life because nothing is free.  It drives me crazy when I hear entitled teenagers, or 20 somethings telling me what I owe them.  Pfft, how about what you owe me?!  That's a switch up, and they rarely know what to say to that, which always amuses me, ask my son.  My father raised me believing that anything worth doing, is worth doing right the first time, and that is something I have tried to teach my son as well.  Seriously, why do a job and have someone tell you it's not right, or not done well and have to do it again?  What a waste of time and energy!  Which is how I feel about giving you all half assed posts.  I know sometimes they may be a little less wordy, which I am sure some of you are very thankful for; and at other times I don't have much to say.  But isn't that about how every day goes?  Some days we have a lot to say and on others, the reflection turns inward and there aren't a lot of words to be found.  When that happens I often turn to tunes to help me out, and this morning Jessie J and I are busy working on our "Masterpiece."


I took this picture last week before I left for the weekend and at the time I thought I had the whole post planned out, might have even written something to go with it, but well it didn't fit my mood today!  But the total "brat" feel of this ensemble, which has been saved to my everyday outfits, made me change directions, which means this post is a bit rambly.  However, I hope my point has come across......be true to yourself and be a bit bratty, and ferocious and precocious, and this adorable set from femme.couture is a perfect way to let the world know how you are feeling!  

The Details
 Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Leyna
Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Industrial NEW!!! @ Shiny Shabby til 9/15/15
Lashes - Gaeline Creations - Felicia
Hair - Elikatira - Lillian
Tattoo - The Wicked Peach - Always
Piercings - Glint - Studs and Piercings
Necklace and Bracelets - Zaara - Banjara Collection
Dress - femme.couture - Jumper @ Sneak Peek til TOMORROW
Shoes - MODA - Pamela Platforms

  

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~  

No comments: