Wednesday, September 30, 2015

"I bet these memories follow you around."

Sneak Peek opened it's doors on the 25th and will close on the 5th of October, which means you only have a few days left to check out all the amazing offerings from some of the hottest designers on the grid.  If you have been on the hunt for a gorgeous new cocktail dress then look no further than this stunning new design from Ghee.


The Soiree Frill Cocktail Dress comes in a variety of wonderful jewel tones all with the colourful lining on the flaired top meaning you can add some fun colors to your accessories and shoes.  I love being able to be a bit creative when it comes to accessorizing and having an open palette to play leads to inspired outfits.  The mesh of this dress fits perfectly with just a few clicks on my Maitreya body and I loved how it moved with me, not against me when posing.  Ghee has hit a home run when it comes to the perfect cocktail dress as we face head first into the upcoming holiday season, so do yourself a favor and stop by Sneak Peek before the 5th and be one step ahead of your fashionista friends!

Wildest Dreams
Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress,
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, are, ha, wildest dreams, are, ha.

You see me in hindsight
Tangled up with you all night
Burning it down
Someday when you leave me
I bet these memories
Follow you around
Taylor Swift

 
The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Justine
Hair - Truth - Vixen
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Glass
Eyeshadow - Alaskametro - SmokeShow
Lips - Alaskametro - LiquidShine
Necklace and Bracelet - Gizza - Chained Treasures Set
Dress - Ghee - Fall15 Soiree Preview Frill Cocktail Dress - Orchid @ Sneak Peek


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day or evening and remember to stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~  

No comments: