Sunday, November 22, 2015

"truth more first than sun more last than star"

being to timelessness as it's to time, love did no more begin than love will end; where nothing is to breathe to stroll to swim love is the air the ocean and the land

(do lovers suffer?all divinities proudly descending put on deathful flesh: are lovers glad?only their smallest joy's a universe emerging from a wish)

love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun more last than star

-do lovers love?why then to heaven with hell. Whatever sages say and fools, all's well

e.e. cummings


The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Neele + Custom Lip Tint
Hair - ICONIC - Vanessa @ Hairology
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Apex
Shadow - Alaskametro - Matte Smoke
Jewelry - IT! (Indulge Temptation) - Sovereign
Dress and Heels - POSH PIXELS - Louisa @ Designer Circle 118 til November 28th

As we head into Thanksgiving week I am preoccupied with the idea of romance.  I happen to be spending the Holiday with my son, parents and Mr. Practical, who seems to have gotten the message about me wanting a little bit more spontaneity in my life.  With the emotionally taxing month I am having with losing my furry best friend after 12 years he has stepped up to the plate with emotional support, which is very important to me when it comes to relationships.  Little gifts, calls, texts at just the right time and a desire to be with my family and I has dulled my edges and I might be a bit smitten.  Romance doesn't make or break a relationships but I love the little things that keep that spark burning, even if its at a slow burn time.  But I think romance is dependent upon the individuals involved and that what I find romantic may not be your definition, just like love, there can be no universally agreed upon definition because it is truly a subjective matter.  Like e.e. cummings wrote in the sonnet above, love cannot be defined, it is bigger than the sun and the stars!

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your night, or day, depending on where  you rest your head in the world and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~
 
 

1 comment:

Aneanu said...

Beautiful theme,poem, and picture :)