Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Prayers of Peace for Christmas

With all the turmoil going on in the world as of late a prayer I heard many, many years ago keeps finding it's way into my brain.  With it being Christmas I couldn't think of a better time to share it.  As most people know I am an incredibly spiritual person but I find dogma to be the biggest issue for anyone with religion.  So I offer this up with no particular God or faith in mind, just a prayer I put out there in hopes of peace around the world.

O Angels of God, from heaven so bright,

watching beside my children to lead them aright;

Fold your wings round them, 

and guard them with love; 

Softly sing songs to them of heaven above.

Amen


 The Fashion
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Fenja
Hair - Virtual Diva - The Bow
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Apex
Shadow - Alaskametro - Zara @ Anybody
Lips - Alaskametro - Sheer Gloss @ Anybody
Earrings - Meva - Ani
Necklace and Ring - Tantalum - Epiphany
Hood and Dress - Virtual Diva - Xmas Couture
Pose - Vitalus Animatum - Zumanity 16 - L4

The Decor
 Fence - unKindness - Winter Picket Fence - Red @ FaMESHed
Tree with Animals - Potomac - Snow Friends
Decorated Tree - House of Avro - Mistletoe Kissing Tree
Sign - 8f8 - Storyteller's
Trees - Little Branch - ConiferV1 {Winter} @ FaMESHed
Group of Trees - Little Branch - Flames Maple Cluster {All Seasons}


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and decor work for you!
~Jade~ 

No comments: