Monday, January 25, 2016

A little peek behind the scenes

The last couple of posts have had me behind the camera, which most of my friends know, is where I like to be from time to time; and the last month has had me out shopping quite a bit compared to other months, but not all of those purchases were for my home.  I like to chat with a friend or two as I decorate scenes as it can get a bit monotonous, and the other day someone asked me why I rarely show what I wear behind the scenes; what I wear when I am just Jadey.  I realized that I had tried to get into the habit of sharing what hangs out in my closet but with new sponsors, new events, etc. I had let it slide.  So today I give you a little peek behind the camera again, to see what you can find me in when lounging around the house or hanging out with friends.


If you haven't become a huge fan of the Cosmopolitan Show Room then you seriously need to check it out.  From home decor to the latest in high fashion you can find it all including this gorgeous new ensemble from Sweet Kajira.  The Susanne outfit includes the earrings, necklace with resizer, bracelet, belt with resizer and the pantsuit and is available in a variety of colors meaning you are sure to find a favorite like I did.  For lounging around the house, chilling with friends or decorating and taking pics this ensemble needs to find its way into your closet, you won't be disappointed.  And whether this hair comes in a gacha like it currently does at The Epiphany, or if it had been a new release in the store, I would have beg, borrowed and stolen to get my hands on the red version.  Lucky for us all I happened to get The Redheads after only two attempts, which made me giddy as I LOVE this style.  The loosely gathered, front pigtails are casual yet sultry and come in the wonderful color packs always offered from Elikatira so hit up that gacha and grab yours today.  Remember when thinking of your next gacha stop that The Epiphany gives "reward" points, as I like to think of them, for those pesky extras that always seem to happen when dealing with gachas, so check out all the info on the boards when you load and happy shopping!  

The Fashion
Body - Maitreya
Head - LeLutka - Simone
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Paige
Hair - Elikatira - Khloe - The Redheads @ The Epiphany
Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Oxidation
Lashes - Gaeline Creations - Fantasia - Mesh
Lips - Alaskametro - Sheer Gloss - Gold
Complete Ensemble - Sweet Kajira - Susanne - Includes earrings, necklace with resizer, bracelet, belt with resizer and pantsuit @ Cosmo til the 30th
Pose - An Lar - The Honour Series @ Shiny Shabby
 
I am going to plop down in a chair over at my house now and return to being behind the camera at least for another post of two.  Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!

No comments: