Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Needing to take a bit of a time out in my inspirational corner

I don't know about most of you but I use Facebook for the majority of my promotional work for my blog as well as for the shop I work for, and the last ten days have proven frustrating.  Apparently someone can report you for spam and Facebook just blocks without researching, which means I have had a whopping two whole days of being able to share posts in groups.  I am so frustrated at the moment that I honestly am having a hard time finding my creativity.  Luckily for me I started designing this space prior to my annoyance, which means I have a gorgeous spot to sit, breathe and relax while I try and come up with some solutions for the issue currently at hand.


As the month comes to a close in a few more days, so do many of the months events as well, which means you better get on your shopping shoes and head on out before it's too late.  This gorgeous bench is from unKindness as well as the iron wall pieces and you can only find them at the current round of The Liaison Collaborative that ends on the 30th.  The Old World Patio Bench comes in PG and Adult versions and has a LI of only 3, and the art pieces only 1LI meaning they can be added to any décor without harming your land prims, which is always a plus in my book.  And if you are looking for another light source for your home or garden then make sure to check out the Lovelace Indoor Trees, also from unKindness, at the Wayward Winter event.  You have four different sets to choose from, and each set comes with two trees, one with lights and one without.  If wanting to get your hands on any of the goodies pictured here then check out the details below and happy shopping!

The Décor
Bench - unKindness - Old World Patio Bench - PG and Adult @ The Liaison Collaborative
Wall Art - unKindness - Iron Elephant, Iron Hamsa, Iron Lotus @ The Liaison Collaborative
Tree - unKindness - Lovelace Indoor Trees - Dark @ Wayward Winter
Signs - unKindness - Believe, Be Brace, Lovebirds - Shabby Art @ The Seasons Story
Suitcase - Birdy - Shabby Cats - Luggage Dark @ The Epiphany
Crate - Birdy - Shabby Cats - Milk Crate - Medium @ The Epiphany
Lantern - Glam Affair - #3 Metal Lantern (gacha) @ Lost & Found
Tub - unKindness - Comfort Tubby - Daydream
Table - The Forge - Bulb Table
Bowl - Soy - Singing Bowl
Incense - Soy - Incense Stand
Light - striped mocha - Fairy Dust Pendant @ The Fantasy Collective
Rug - [CIRCA] - Gypsy MoonSea Velvet Area Rug - Purple

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in home décor work for you!
~Jade~ 
 
 

No comments: