Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Something in my chemistry always calls me back to the sea

With the holidays fading into the background as the new year starts I can feel the weight of the last year lifting as hope grows for the future.  Some stressors always follow us into the new year and this one is no exception.  I have always found my peace either in the mountains or on the shore of the nearest ocean which is probably why I make the mountains of Arizona my home.  If the ocean's call is too strong then I can simply jump in my car and be wiggling my toes in the sands of Mexico or California, depending on which way I headed, in just a few hours.  The bitter cold and foot of snow has me longing to stick my toes in the sand of a sun warmed beach with my eyes closed, simply breathing with the waves.  So when I unpacked my goodies from EvelineIntheBox for Alchemy I was excited that I could get to,at least virtually, spend some time at the beach at Baja Cove.  Dressed for a perfect vacation in the Sun on some distant shore I let my imagination wander and for a little while I forgot about all the snow outside and the chill in my bones.


The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Marlow
Hair - Truth - Ishya
Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Tigrish
Shadow - Alaskametro - Zara
Lips - Alaskametro - Sheer Gloss
Earrings - Maxi Gossamer - Maharani
Choker - Zaara - Banjara Silver
Tattoo - White-Widow - Deadman
Top and Skirt - EvelineIntheBox - Jinell - Cream @ The Alchemy
Pose - double take - Back Talk - All the Things

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your night, or day if on the other side of the world from me, and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~  

No comments: