Monday, February 22, 2016

Sensual beauty in black and white

I love color, as I think you can tell by looking at my blog, but sometimes a photo catches my eye as I take it and I wonder what it would look like in black and white.  It is a very rare occasion that I end up posting one of these photos as they just don't seem to capture what I am looking for.  As I put together this ensemble the other night I was reminded of an old photo I saw of Mae West back in her prime in a very similar ensemble, and I KNEW this post had to be in black and white.  This gorgeous kimono can be picked up at the current round of Collabor88 and comes in several color combinations, with the red and black featured here, as it looks the best in black and white.  The jewelry and hair are also current exclusives to the event so if you haven't had a chance to stop by you really should, this round is quite fun and provocative, one of my favorite combinations, after all it is very close to beautiful but deadly!


The Fashion
Body - Maitreya
Head - LeLutka - Simone 1.5
Hair - D!va - Amanda @ Collabor88
Shadow - Izzie's - Extra Eyeshadow for LeLutka on MP
Eyes - IKON - Denim
Lashes - Gaeline - Fantasia
Lips - LeLutka - Simone 1.5
Earrings and Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Mata Hari @ Collabor88
Kimono - Silvery K - Kimono Gown - Red @ Collabor88
Pose - PosESion - Coquette

The Décor
Build - Pastiche - Asian Dark Wood Teahouse - 100% Donation Item @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo - Hope6
Screen - Pastiche - Asian Shoji Screen @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo - Hope6
Wall Art - Glam Affair - Metal Wall Plates
Statue - Glam Affair - Buddha Statue

Home and Garden Expo Info - https://slhomeandgardenexpo.wordpress.com/
   

No comments: