Monday, March 7, 2016

Some of the best pictures happen when you aren't looking.

Yesterday I moved into my new home and there happens to be an absolutely AMAZING dock on the property that I immediately went and sat on for a bit enjoying the water and playing with windlights.  As usual I settled on a stunning sunset and settled in for a bit, just taking in the view before starting my first post for Rayne Couture.  As I started going through poses I was struck by the fact the scene and ensemble reminded me of so many vacation photos from my youth where my Dad caught my Mom while she wasn't looking.  Thumbing through a photo album after I took this shot I realized those photos of her are still my favorites, almost like when she didn't know the camera was focused her direction, her inner beauty shone brighter.  For me, there is something thought provoking in this shot, and I hope you enjoy the view and the ensemble as much as I do!


I am lucky to have been picked to blog for Rayne Couture, who I have been a huge fan of during the times of Sneak Peek, and with their hiatus I truly have been missing her designs.  So I feel truly blessed and I have to admit terribly excited, but as you all know my time has been taken up recently with the Home and Garden Expo.  With that wonderful event ending last night I can once again dive into showing you BOTH home and garden items as well as fashion!  It is all about an attention to detail after all.  
The Willow top comes in several different colors indicative of Spring being right around the corner and the fit is amazing, you can almost feel the flow as you move around, which made me fall in love with it immediately!  Paired with the new Skinny Jeans release which come in Basics and Candy colors meaning you can mix and match with all your Spring tops, making them a MUST have addition to your wardrobe, so do yourself a favor and head on over to the store today!  If you are looking for adorable Spring heels then make sure to check out the Ravish heels, also a brand new release at the main store.


The Ravish heels come in a wide variety of color combinations, so I am sure you will find your favorite in the bunch!  I love the little bow and foot revealing spike heel, perfect for this Spring and no better way to show off a new pedicure either, so head to the store now, you wont be disappointed!  

The Fashion Details
Body - Maitreya
Head - LeLutka - Simone 1.5
Hair - Elikatira - Katharine
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Paige
Top - Rayne Couture - Willow - Blue NEW!!!
Jeans - Rayne Couture - Skinny Jeans - Basic Black NEW!!!
Shoes - Rayne Couture - Ravish
Pose - An Lar Poses - The Sought After Series 

No comments: