Friday, April 1, 2016

A simple stroll on the beach

Hello everyone!  A brand new round of ReVamped, a Models Giving Back Production, benefiting the National Breast Cancer Foundation, has begun bringing a new twist to the typical sales event on Second Life.  Designers have taken a previous release and have “revamped” it, either turning something an old prim item to mesh, adding mesh body appliers, or a total remake of a previous release, bringing new and exciting items exclusively to ReVamped!  For my first post this round I tossed on this adorable tank dress, with belt from KL Couture, that is absolutely perfect for this Spring and Summer on the beach or the garden.  I love the color and the fit is fabulous, though make sure you take your body to about 50 on torso length to get the belt to fit right, if you happen to have a smaller waist like I do.  Combined with one of Indulge Temptations new jewelry releases I was ready for a long stroll on the beach for some me time and to just relax for a while.  Things have been crazy around here as I prepare to be away for an unknown period of time and I really haven't taken much time to just breathe and relax, so today was a pleasant surprise, when I found an excuse to get away for a bit.  I think we all lose sight of that sometimes as we try and be everything to everyone in our lives, sometimes we just need to be there for ourselves and enjoy our own space.  It is very good for the soul, and I can often be found referring to it as my recharging time.  Do yourself a favor and recharge a bit this weekend and just breathe and relax, right before you head on over to the event that is!


The Fashion Details

Dress - KL Couture - La Croisette - Maitreya @ ReVamped
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Alabama%20Sunshine/184/169/22
All the event info - http://revampedevent.wordpress.com
Pose - An Lar Poses - Sought After Series
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Remarkable/163/73/24

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your night and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: