Friday, July 1, 2016

"So what you wanna know Calamity's child?"

I remember when I was younger my Mom often quoted lines from "Rebel Rebel" by David Bowie to me and I can say I was a fan long before I really understood his genius.  Before I left on my leave of absence for surgery I had wanted to do a post to honour the man who inspired me, and whose music kept me company often in the darkest of moments, but I never had the chance.  Upon my return this past week I was excited to see the current round of InspirationSL dedicated to David Bowie, and immediately dug into my blogger box from IT! to see what goodies had been designed for the event!  In true Bowie style, or should I say, with no particular style in mind, other than a bit of a longing for the 70's, I put a little scene and ensemble together to share with you all!


With my serious retro mood on, I was delighted to unpack this fantastic retro gaming set, only available for 2 more days at the first round of Geektopia from [CIRCA], which mixed and matched PERFECTLY with the Candy Retro Set from unKindness.  If you happen to run by the store to see the set, make sure to check out the Cocktail Hour set as well for more pieces to mix and match!  


The Aqua lights are a gift at the event, so make sure you drop by to check them out.  The Pod Chairs and lounges come in a wide variety of color combinations as well as a choice of with or without blanket on the lounges as well.  All the furniture pieces have a variety of poses on them, so I am sure you will find the perfect fit for your individual home.  

I have so much to share but my brain seems to be going far too fast to organize itself into any type of coherent prose, so I will just say there are lots of changes going on in my life and today marks the last post done on my piece of crap computer.  My new computer is out for delivery with UPS and I will most likely be spending the rest of the day getting all that set up.  I can't wait to show off the new graphics on Monday, so see you then, and remember always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home décor work for you!

Fashion Details

Décor Details
Retro Pod Chairs, Hive Wall Shelf, Planter, Lights, Floor Cushions - [CIRCA] - Game NerdZ @ Geektopia Ends Sunday!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oasis%20of%20Love/132/127/21

Rug, Table - unKindness - Candy Retro Set
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Theory/90/130/21

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~ 



No comments: