Friday, September 15, 2017

A perfect place to unwind after a long day. Featuring Bee Designs, Petit Chat, and unKindness

Recently I decided to start over from scratch on my land and bought a new house and new outdoor landscaping, however the house has been sitting empty and I honestly didn't even know where to begin. I have so many beloved pieces and new things I have picked up over the last six months, and part of me wants to start over with all new things, but I can't see that happening since I happen to have certain pieces I can't live without. However, when I unpacked the new release from Bee Designs for The Liaison Collaborative I decided the vintage theme was going to continue, as usual, but with a new living room!

A perfect place to unwind after a long day. Featuring Petit Chat, Bee Designs and unKindness

The Elise Living Room is a Gacha Collection, currently available at The Liaison Collaborative and comes with 11 commons and 2 Rares. I love all the little cute decor pieces in this collection and I couldn't resist adding in some of the suitcases from the Vintage Suitcase Gacha Collection, also from Bee Designs, an exclusive at the Aqua event. I happen to have hat boxes and old suitcases, that when space allows, I have around my house, usually in my office. But since I haven't had one of those in over a year and a half, I decided to put them into my Second Life home while the others gather dust in storage. I have been absolutely amazed with the newest releases from unKindness, including the newest Fireplace Fountains currently at FaMESHed, that come in a wide variety of colors meaning you are sure to find the perfect fit for your home. The water is a fantastic addition to the traditional fireplace decor, and a MUST have for everyone's home in my opinion, so hurry out to the events and pick up your favorite pieces and create your perfect space to unwind! As you noticed, I dropped my briefcase on the sofa as I came home to unwind, which is a brand new release for The Chapter Four from Petit Chat. The Happy Briefcase is HUD driven with 8 options for the buckle or if you pick up the Fat Pack you will get an AMAZING HUD with 8 options for the buckle and 8 options for the strap, and there are different color collections to choose from as well so head on over to the event today and pick up one for yourself! You won't be disappointed!

Petit Chat - Happy Briefcase @ Chapter Four

The Decor Details

Build - Scarlet Creative - Wimberley 2
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Summer/128/128/2

Living Room Set - Bee Designs - Elise Living Room Gacha @ The Liaison Collaborative
2 Rares and 11 Commons
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Remarkable/192/192/2

Luggage - Bee Designs - Vintage Suitcase Gacha @ Aqua
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zambini/251/226/22

Fireplace Fountain - unKindness - Fireplace Fountain Rustic Teal @ FaMESHed
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/121/157/1998

Framed Print - unKindness - La Luna Frame @ FaMESHed
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/121/157/1998

The Fashion Details

Briefcase on Sofa - Petit Chat - Happy Briefcase @ The Chapter Four - September 4th-30th
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamlove/96/148/1236
Hud driven : 8 color options for the buckle.
Fatpack comes with full HUD (8 options for buckle + 8 for the strap)
Materials Enabled
Copy/Mod

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: