Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Locked up tight! Featuring Petit Chat, Powder Pack and Truth

The last 24 hours have proven to be the most stressful we have had in months, but at least this time it wasn't all negative stress! Since yesterday morning we have found out I need to have heart surgery before Christmas, my son's ultrasound was inexplicably moved up to today, my other half got a job interview for today, and by the end of the day yesterday, he also had a job offer just outside Seattle, WA and we are currently in Arizona. Needless to say our heads are spinning and I'm not sure if we can tell up from down at the moment. A bit ago I wrote a post about chasing after your dreams, and now the kids are looking to us to see if we are going to follow them or watch an opportunity pass us by. We were really thinking about how he was going to move there while I stayed here with the kids, for the last one to graduate, which would have meant 9 months apart. Good news came on that front today, when they told him they would hold the job for 6 months, which has made both of us breathe a bit easier, but it sure hasn't relieved the stress associated with this decision. So if I seem a bit scattered I apologize, and I hope you can all bare with me during this interesting time in my life!

Locked up tight in Petit Chat

As usual I ran away to Second Life to try and zone out for a bit and let the world fall away and it worked! For just a little while I was able to concentrate on something else and I think my blood pressure has settled back down and my heart is beating normally instead of like a junior high Jazz band on the first day of school, well that was until I started this post! (LOL) But beautiful things have a habit of making me relax and this whole ensemble of new releases did just that, at least for a few minutes! I don't even know where to start here with all these goodies, so I will start from the bottom up with this adorable new release from Petit Chat for The Darkness Monthly event that runs through the 30th. The Lock Me necklace is perfect for keeping those precious things locked up tight! This is a 100% original mesh creation from Petit Chat and it comes with an amazing HUD with 4 options for the metals on each piece, so if you want to keep your heart under lock and key then head on over to the event today and grab yours, you won't be disappointed! I know I am a bit late in opening my Powder Pack for September, but well, now you know why! When I started going through the newest releases I was blown away by the gorgeous Autumn color palettes most designers leaned towards in this release including the GORGEOUS makeup release from Arise for the September Powder Pack for LeLutka. The eyes and lips are complimentary to each other and the appliers are fantastic with no extra lip hanging over or misplaced lines on the eyes, making it a MUST have addition to your makeup case. And if you happen to be looking for new natural looking lashes and brows then you need to grab this release, even for the over 3K price, because I promise you won't be disappointed. After all, you can have the same skin in a hundred different photos and no one will know if you have tons of makeup options, which has become the way I save money on Second Life. I sign up early so I can pay less for the Powder Pack - LeLutka release, and then switch out the makeups for different photos so I'm not running around looking for new skins every other post! I hope I have inspired those of you who haven't invested in the Powder Pack's yet to head over and sign up and remember to check out The Darkness Monthly event for some darkly delicious finds!

The Fashion Details

Head - LeLutka - Simone 3.0
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LeLutka/119/138/24

Body - Maitreya - Lara
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maitreya%20Isle/128/133/24

Skin - Essences - Mara @ Powder Pack - LeLutka - September
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/93/116/22

Eyes - Avi Glam - Lure @ Powder Pack - LeLutka - August
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/93/116/22

Eyebrows - Izzie's - LeLutka - Applier Brows @ Powder Pack - LeLutka - September
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/93/116/22

Lashes - SlackGirl - B.You Shadow & Lashes @ Powder Pack - LeLutka - September
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/93/116/22

Eyeshadow - Arise - Carol Makeup Set @ Powder Pack - LeLutka - September
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/93/116/22

Lips - Arise - Carol Makeup Set @ Powder Pack - LeLutka - September
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/93/116/22

Hair - Truth - Athena - September VIP Gift
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Truth/116/128/24

Choker - Petit Chat - Lock Me @ The Darkness Monthly
September 5th - 30th
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Brimstone/42/60/21


Happy shopping and have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: