Friday, July 10, 2015

Sensual Afternoon in the Sun

As most of my followers know, I try and keep my blog as PG-13 as humanly possible so I don't have to fight with the censor freaks.  However, there are times that I have to dance along that jagged edge more than others so I can show you all some wonderfully sexy designs that are also out on the grid.  Today is one such day and I am prepared for a censor war, but this bikini from Tchelo's is worth it!  The Sexy Crochet bikini comes in a wide variety of colors and is exclusively available at Fashiontropic this month.  The bikini comes with all your favorite appliers and also has a tinting layer so you end up with an infinite amount of colors, depending on how creative you feel!  Which makes it a must have for this Summer season, and if you had been looking for a new skin with the perfect tan to go along with your skin baring ensembles then head on over to Apply Me and pick up this magnificent new skin from JUMO.

A little exposed on the beach 
JUMO has blown me away with this new skin release, and I absolutely LOVE how it looks on my new Maitreya body.  The skin comes in a wide variety of colors and has appliers for most mesh bodies as well as appliers for some mesh heads, so make sure to grab the demo and check it all out for yourself, I promise you won't be disappointed!  Whether you have someone to look sexy for or not, this beach or pool ensemble will make eyes turn your way this Summer so be ready for the attention!  

Style Card
Body - Maitreya - Lara
Hands and Feet - Slink
Hair - Little Bones - Crystal Days
Skin - JUMO - Shalom - Fraise NEW!!! @ Apply Me!
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Industrial
Lashes - Gaeline
Earrings and Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Esmeralda Gypsy Queen
Tattoo - Identity Body Shop - Guenkyo
Nails - Alaskametro - Cherry 
Bikini - Tchelo's - Sexy Crochet Bikini @ Fashiontropic

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~ 

No comments: