Thursday, August 13, 2015

"The principle of nature, it's true but, it's a cruel world"

As everyone knows I haven't been feeling well lately and some days it takes everything I have, and a few pain pills to even sit at the computer; and that I am known as the melancholy baby.  Put those two things together today and I am reflecting a lot.  Life is never easy.  Granted some people don't have to deal with the tragedies or issues others do, but it still isn't a walk in the park.  Life is about making choices, and you don't have one or two a day, every single thing you do is a choice.  A long time ago, I chose to LIVE and enjoy this life I was given.  To quote my favorite poet, Mary Oliver, "tell me what it is you plan to do with your one, wild and precious life?"  I firmly believe you have ONE chance to do what you want in this life and make it YOURS!  You can choose to let life bring you down.  You can choose to be angry and walk around trying to find someone to blame, or you can just accept that life is difficult and that you will have to deal with that as long as you live.  I have lived one hundred lives, according to some of my friends as I always wanted to do something new; change scenery and continue to learn!  I have had several careers and when I first got sick, I was angry because all the "living" I enjoyed came to a screeching halt.  Everything I had known and built was gone and I stayed in bed for three years feeling sorry for myself.  But that desire to do, see, be everything kept tugging at me.  So I got out of bed and began to teach myself about computers, which I had never used.  And I found a new life for myself in a virtual world.  A new career, friends, a whole new life that I never even knew existed.  If I hadn't felt so strongly about learning and about truly living, I seriously doubt I would have made it out of bed, and probably would still be there today.  Life can be a "heavy cross" to carry alone, so remember often times it's the people around us who keep us back or spur us forward.  Choose your friends wisely and check to see if they too believe in LIVING and not in letting "life" get in the way!


Sometime last year when my friends got me addicted to Spotify I was listening to some station or other and suddenly this amazing voice came out of my speakers and I was hooked!  One of those voices that has true power and when I popped to youtube to check the group out a bit, I was more surprised by the fact that live she sounds the same!  Which having spent years singing I am VERY critical of artists and if they sound like crap you can be sure I will never listen again.  It drives me crazy that so many people are becoming famous with an auto-tuning mic strapped to their mouths.  But every so often you discover true artists and for me I will take the time to listen to a few tunes and most likely insert them into rotation on my playlists.  Being a tad cheeky I inserted a few quotes today from the song currently on replay and hopefully tease you into hitting play, trust me you won't be disappointed.  Make the CHOICE!!!  Today, I choose to be anything and everything I want to be!

The Detail 
Hair - Mina - Grace
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Anouk
Eyes - IKON
Bra and Panties - Tits Up! - Dotti - Red @ Apply Me!
Body - Maitreya - Lara


Sorry my thoughts are a tad disjointed, but I hope you all get where I was going with this today!  Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your night and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~  

No comments: