Wednesday, September 28, 2016

"Don't be afraid, take the road less traveled on." - Lauren Aliana

I have never been one to run with the "in" crowd, just because of who they were.  I might have ended up on the fringes due to having friends in those groups, but my friends have always been a very eclectic group of people.  One of the things I have noticed about the majority of those I call friend, is that they never took the path others did, they forged their own way, and took the roads less traveled on, which makes my little rebel heart happy.  As I was wandering around today trying to find a spot to take pictures I realized that even on SL I never take the main road.  I always seem to just head off in one direction or another, through trees, and water, sometimes falling under a SIM, but off the path, in those more hidden places, you often find the hidden gems.  I think that applies to all areas of our lives, to be honest.  Too many people have gone the same direction, followed the exact same path, because someone told them that is how to get there, when in reality, there are a thousand different roads that lead to the same place, you just have to find the perfect one for you!  So, "trust your rebel heart, ride it into battle; don't be afraid, take the road less traveled."


I have gotten so far behind this month with everything going on, that I am playing catch-up and I truly hate that, because I don't want to rush through a post and not give the proper attention to the creators.  For example, these absolutely amazingly detailed eyes are only available for two more days at the Steampunk Carnival from Lone Wolf Studio.  The eyes are expertly designed with hand drawn textures from the creator of Lone Wolf and are unisex, meaning they are perfect for just about everyone!  Whether into the fantasy roleplay side of Second Life or not, these eyes are sure to stun anyone who happens to catch a glance, so hurry on over to the event and grab yours today!  I was quite pleased to see a wonderful piece from Glint in the We Love to Blog group, as I just love getting to blog jewelry from time to time.  The Silver Heart Choker is currently only available at the Outlet SL for 99L, unless of course they have already closed their doors, and if so, then head on over to the store today and check out all the other amazing recent releases!

The Fashion Details

Eyes - Lone Wolf Studio - Dookin - Gacha @ Steampunk Carnival until the 30th
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dragonsworn/195/182/30

Earrings - Noodles - Le Kitty Earrings - Silver
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Illusory/129/128/3997

Choker - Glint! - Silver Heart Choker @ Outlet SL for ONLY 99L
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lorrey/89/18/22


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: